Intern – Engineering
Lymphatica Medtech is looking for an enthusiastic student or young graduate (max 6 months since graduation) in mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering or microtechnology to join our team for a technical development project.
Lymphatica is an EPFL spin-off developing implantable medical devices for the treatment of lymphatic diseases. The intern will work within the R&D team to the design and prototyping of innovative engineering solutions.
We offer an internship of 3 months.
- Undertakes and successfully completes simple or basic project/product development tasks to include any of the following: writing and/or verifying specifications, 3D design of components, prototyping and assembling the components, maintaining product/process documentation, testing processes, equipment, raw materials and product, and validating equipment and processes.
- Inventing / creating concepts and designs/approaches for new products/processes/test methods.
- Designs, procures, and fabricates tooling and fixtures.
- Designs and coordinates engineering tests and experiments.
- Prepares standard reports/documentation to communicate results to the team.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering or microtechnology or equivalent (since no more than 6 months).
- OnShape or SolidWorks knowledge.
- Ability in technical drawings.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Experience in silicone/PDMS molding and Rapid prototyping is a plus.
We would like you to start as soon as possible:
If interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org